Thursday, February 11, 2010

Starting with shawna

shawna came to me with no idea of what a sub was, much less how to be one. I had a room to rent, and she was a new freshman at a local college. I rented her the room, and it didn’t take long for me to recognize that she would make a good sub.

One night I went to her room and told her to take off her clothes, that I wanted to see her naked. She looked disbelieving, and I told her sternly, “Strip, right now!” In a few minutes her clothes lay in a pile on the floor and I got my first look at that beautiful brown body with its lovely tits, ass and pussy.

When I put my hands on shawna’s tits she flinched a bit and I told her to stand still so I could examine her. She put her arms down by her sides and I began a thorough examination with my eyes and my hands.

By the time I left shawna’s room, she had a whole new respect for me. I laid down some guidelines for her to follow, and she has grown as a sub since then.

[Via http://misamb.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment