Sunday, February 14, 2010

On it went

His tongue penetrated my young rectum for quite some time as it seemed he was enjoying the taste of my young flesh. He was my older brother and I haven’t thought of this until recently, how did he know at his young age what to do? He was a young master at his craft. Is it possible that he was being sexually abused as a boy as his skills were quite perfected. His saliva dripped from my ass and down my scrotum unto the bed clothes and it felt amazing. I was terrified that our secret would be found out as I seen all the saliva on the sheets when mom went to wash them! I was too young to realize that the saliva would dry up and we would be ok.  As he licked and savoured my ass he was feeling himself up and I figured it was ok. He truly loved me, he showed me every night how much he loved me, yet essentially ignored me all day…. until night time again.

Daisies blowing in the wind, so free. Fields of them. I would lay in the fields as a child and listen to the wind blowing in the daisies and reflect on my nightly ritual and wonder about shame and love…. I never felt loved by anyone other than my older brother.

[Via http://islanderguy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment