Thursday, January 14, 2010

Untitled.

I don’t know what to write about today, but I feel that I should write about something.  Hmmmm…

Well…Tomorrow starts the date that I start to majorly work on advertising for my next gallery showing in the little sleepy town of Paola Kansas.  I know that some people won’t say that it is THAT bad in that city, but when you have lived through what I have, Paola is boring.  However, from what I’ve been told, Paola is a nice little artist haven…which is odd since the Kansas City Crossroads Art District is not more than, what…like an hours drive north?  But I guess a lot of “older” artist live in Paola who show down in the Crossroads a lot and have works in collections all over the world and they all live there.  I guess it is because it is a cheap place to live…so one could live on a artist income.

The thing is though, that all of the artist around here still seem content on showing only locally and not really trying to branch out to see what they can maybe do.  At least the artist that I personally know and ones that I’ve just talked to or even just heard about, they all seem content on either A. having one gallery showing per year, or B: just doing nothing.

Personally, I want to show in as many places and I can, all over the world.  I want to take it over! And I need Your Help.  If you do like my work, let me know (and if you’ve never seen it then Shame ON YOU…lmao, but really, you need to. go check it out

Just watch out, someday, you, the person who is reading this email, will know my name.

[Via http://chrisortizphoto.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment