Sunday, January 31, 2010

Confessions of a Girl that Rides Reverse Cowgirl

I have a two confessions to make, my favorite sexual position is Reverse Cowgirl (for those of you that do not know what that is I have included some pictures to help).

My other confession is I joined CrossFit so I could get better at riding reverse cowgirl. So to attain my goal I found a CrossFit approved trainer to teach me how to squat, lift weights, increase my flexibility and get stronger in the bottom of the movement.

It took me months to master the low bar and high bar back squat in my desire to perform better at this favorite of the Kama Sutra.

The low bar allows for better glute activation and allows me to push my ass out and take it deep. This skill allows me to get below parallel and take it like a champ.

The high bar in contrast allows me to stay more vertical in the bottom of the squat. This allows me to keep my chest more up right, thus allowing my partner to pinch my nipples and pull my hair. And without hair pulling and nipple stimulation there is no way I am cumming.

I have learned to Olympic lift to get more explosive out of the bottom of Reverse Cowgirl. The RDL has been my best weapon to build an ass and create a strong set of hips, which are paramount in the creation of a impressive set of skills to master Reverse Cowgirl.

While all this things have contributed to my skills, it wasn’t till I saw a video of Annie and Nicole doing explosive air squats that I understood where I needed to take my training. When I saw those girls slam their asses into the med balls and rocket up to full extension I got excited. Actually I masturbated to the video a few times. I had gotten very strong in my squats, snatch, clean and jerk but taking a cue from those girls allowed me to take my training to a new level.

I would recommend that you give the Reverse Cowgirl position a try but remember the true magic is found after putting together a training program that highlights the skills needed to master the movement.

XXXOOO

[Via http://crossfitsex.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment