Thursday, January 28, 2010

I like big butts and I cannot lie...

This is a hilarious song, by the way. My son played it for me on his ipod and I practically died laughing. (Rumplesmoothskin!)

I cannot deny, however, that I like butts. Next to the vagina it is my favorite part of the female anatomy. These past few years, with the reemergence of the low cut jeans, butts are all the rage. I remember being in Jr High school in the early 70s sitting behind Shelly Skelton, who was wearing a pair of tight hip huggers. When she leaned over, revealing half of her ass crack, it kick-started my puberty.

That seminal incident took place some 36 years ago. Little did I realize that I would wait another 33 years before seeing another publicly revealed crack. (does anyone remember sweater-dresses?) But that dark age has passed and cracks are once again in full bloom!

A bass player friend of mine was explaining to me the other day that all cracks are not, in fact, created equal. He pointed out a woman wearing an exceptionally tight, low-cut pair of jeans sitting at a table near the band-stand. “Look at her,” he said, as she bent over to pick up a dropped fork. “There’s no crack. That’s because she has a small crack. ”

I had no idea. But then, it’s differences such as these that make life interesting.

[Via http://woodynyou.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment