Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome

Wonderful for anyone who reads this and if you don’t know me here is a little bit of info which may or may not appeal to those of you judges- judging like it’s your job or your profession or some shit, like you practiced law or the laws of life and so now being the expert you are you feel it’s only neccessary to judge the rest of the world based on your ethics, morals and standards… Gimme a break! Well if you hadn’t caught on by now you are just plain stupid because using sarcasm to state my case and the facts at hand are what I do. Aside from that I don’t do much else. I love to sleep all day and stay up all night. Like most big companies are doing I myself have gone green-I carpool, use public transportation and the other dreaded option: I WALK! I live to learn to love to live- yet somehow end up taking more than I give. This here rule needn’t apply if you are a jack off or just a loser guy. Yes I’m bass ackwards this is not news so I’ll need to be more aware of the friends I chose. Because the ones who I love who love me too- wind up being the ones that I screw. It has been said, “We hurt the ones closest to us, the ones we love,” and my theory on that terrible truth is partly due to the fact of knowing what we can and can’t get away with because we know the person so well, and the other part is simple- we hurt the ones we love because WE CAN- they love us, we know it, so if we mess up, act out, or cause problems for them, we know that in a few minutes days or weeks it won’t really matter anymore. It only takes one trial and error run to figure this one out and once the rules have been set and made apparent, it then becomes almost habit to continue in this pattern. EX, our parents/ siblings/ family: we hurt them because we can! we know they love us and yes we love them too but since this type of LOVE, familial Love, is not our choice but a curse at times, we know deep down that we are stuck with this family for life without question, thus prepares the brain for future deviances, selfish behaviors and constant forgiveness. This behavior is not condoned by me nor do I wish to deliberatly hurt my peeps just because I know they will take me back. In fact, one of my missions in life is to re-train my governmentally influenced manufactured by societies past and present- brain. The brain is manufactured by society so that it can cater to society and future societies and so on and so forth. We have all been taught at an early age to not think for ourselves, to not think outside of the box so to speak, and to doubt our own instincts. “They train brains lame, to keep us all the same, when playing their little game, it keeps the masses tame, so the people don’t complain and when they do- because we know they will- their fingers point at you- they blame!!!!

I love everything, most everything in this world but I can’t stand the ones running it, who happen to be the ones ruining it, fucking it up for the rest of us.

NO- YOU DON’T KNOW EVERYTHING, AND NEITHER DO I. WE NEVER WILL.

Here is what I do know: nah just kidding- I don’t know SHIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment