Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rainy Days

So, once again it is raining here. Not only is it raining, but the wind is blowing along with this cold front coming through. This make perfect weather for doing nothing! I don’t know why but when the weather is this way, all I want to do is lay around and eat! I wonder why?

To make up for my lack of posts lately, I have decided to post a few more pics than I normally do. I AM working on a post to go over a few things on my mind but, I am wanting it to be presentable before I post it.

I am also working on getting an “IN DEPTH” look / blog on someone that I will post and hope to have it in the works soon!

Until then, I will at least continue to post pics. Nothing makes a crummy day better than PRON!!!!!

Here ya go:

Pulled Hair

I'd Hire This Painter

Jessica

Oiled Scissor

Beached

Open

Scarf

Need another?

Lighting

Multiple

Hat

Vickie Kennedy aka Margette Nolan

Readhead

Shadow

At the Table

Garage

Black Skirt

Doctors Office?

Beach Blow

Tag Team

No comments:

Post a Comment