Tuesday, October 13, 2009

oi

ugh. I really hate being sick. >.<

Well the weekend was fun i suppose. Just really wanting that apartment, to the point where i’m doubting that i will get it. So close but yet so far! Also whats helping me doubt that is math. I’m doing really bad in math that i probably won’t get my associates until 2014 or 2015. Who knows all because of college algebra. I just can’t get it. Mid-term for math is this friday. >.< and i’m not going to be able to past. So…once i find out that i’m failing after taking the mid term, i’m going to withdrawl from the class. And take it again next semester. >.<

Thats life i suppose. I just feel like quitting. Just work all my life, because i know that i’m not gonna get anywhere. I don’t even know what to do with my life. I’m not doing graphic design as much anymore and not doing photography as much either. i just don’t know what to do. i see no future.

why

oi

why

lifeless,

nashaification

No comments:

Post a Comment