Sunday, November 15, 2009

An IT Puzzle & Being "Stab-Worthy"

Can I trace an IP address past a “proxy” server? It’s been fascinating to study, but I still don’t know if it’s impossible or easy. I’m tracing the IP address 193.200.150.125. As far as I can tell, it’s a proxy server located in Germany. I got this piece of useless but interesting information earlier today:

Fascinating how they work, these proxy servers, but not helpful to me. I’m doing this in an attempt to find out who is attempting to leave cruel comments after every post. Such commentary inspires a desire, on my part, to identify to whom I am speaking.

I say, “attempted” because they really don’t bother me. The comments themselves, anyway. It just annoys me that someone out there wants to hurt me. Wants to exercise cruelty with me.

I’m sure most of us remember that episode of Seinfeld, where Julia Louis-Dreyfuss’ boyfriend was stabbed by his ex. During a date with Julia, no less. She found herself more attracted to the fellow, because he was so bad that he was “stab-worthy.”

Depending on the person, that can be a compliment or a heart-breaker. Show yourself, Baraka, and be judged. J’Accuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment