Tuesday, March 2, 2010

my burger had a really good time in its box : @

Hola Friends,  ( hola is hi for spanish, just in case you didn’t know :P lol)

Hopefully everyone enjoyed their weekend didn’t party too hard, or did something really really stupid like rob a bank in their bikini underwear :@!    I had a pretty nice weekend, nothing to crazy or overly fancy.  Dave and I took it easy since he’ll be out of state for a few days due to work, so I’ll be flying solo booooo, which I don’t mind. We thought it would be a silly idea to go to Mcd’s for dinner on Saturday, We were throwing out some ideas for .Project NO MORE WHITE WALLS! ( u have to shout it out)  as we sat down to enjoy the fatty goodness of our burgers I noticed something about my burger… I even took a picture of it.

Why does my burger look like it just ” came’  ( if you catch my drift) lol  Seriously look!!! lmao

 

oh boy , lol the burger was still pretty tasty I would have to say :D    Back to project NO MORE WHITE WALLS!  I’m subscribed on youtube to threadbanger’s Decor it yourself, their small shows that show you pretty cool apartment friendly projects.  I had seen a certain episode and I thought it was the cooooooooooooooooolest idea ever. I may do during this week just as an experiment to try.

 

 

I just need to find a really great quote and I should be good as gold, I’ll take pictures and post my progress sharing the results. I’m still looking for cheap frames,i was able to find some pretty decent frames at low prices  at my local discount store. 

Sunday wasn’t that much exciting, however we did go into Manhattan( Avenue of the Americas) for some burritos

Now I hate going to Chipotle like i really hate going into that place, because I feel it to be very manufactured and cold, plus every person who does in there thinks its authentic Mexican food, like Taco Bell  however, as much i hate the place I’m do like their stupid burritos lol.  It’s the closest thing I’ll ever get to home food so i guess I’ll shut my yapper and deal with it lol, the people who work there are always super and extremely helpful .. no complaints there.  :X

While dave and i were sitting on the stalls eating looking out the window two semi exciting events occurred.  The first event has to deal with my 2nd ongoing project which is CRAZY FROM COAST TO COAST! ( you don’t  have to shout it out, i just like shouting)

1.  A crazy man decided to stop in front of the window and proceeded to zip and un zipped his pants zipper repeatedly while cursing at people who passed by holding a cigarette!

2. A semi famous T.V  actress passed by the window walking her dog and her friend … guess which actress it is??????????????????????

Does anybody remember the T.V show  3rd rock from the Sun

yeah her well I must say make up nice clothes and a shower really does wonders for people, because when I saw her she looked like a hot mess, essshhhh, its funny how on t.v, movies, magazines everyone looks really great but in person sheesh not so pretty. hmmmmmm

 

 

 

 

[Via http://treschere.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment